Take your painting to the next level by adding stripes to a room! With just a few materials you can completely transform any room in your home.
- You’ll need to check if your wall is straight, this will help you to make sure your vertical stripes are parallel to the wall.
- Then, measure and mark the wall, make your stripes as wide as you like and mark it lightly with a pencil.
- We recommend using painters tape from the top to the bottom of the wall, use the outside edges of the marks as your guide.
- Make sure your vertical widths are the same at the top and bottom of your wall.
- Paint the stripes. We always recommend applying two coats of paint for a better result.
- Before the paint has dried completely, remove the tape.
And that’s it! You’ll have your perfect painted stripes on your wall.
We hope you enjoy your new decoration!